Paulownia seeds

ayhan ozdere ayhanozdere at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 07:49:02 EST 2001

    Dear Sirs,

    I would like to buy some Paulownia seeds but my searches on the internet
have proved too few sellers so far and mostly they do not send their
products outside of their country. Sometimes the e-mail addresses fail,
sometimes the information on the site is too little.

        What I would like to find out is:

    . whether I could buy Paulownia seeds through credit card (or by another
means) on the net. We live in Turkey.
    . how long it would take to get them
    . whether you could give me your price for 3000 seeds
    . whether you could also provide instructions and chemicals for the
diseases, fertilizers, etc.

    My best regards

    Murat Demir

    murat-demir at superonline.com