HEADLINE: Psoriasis? Eczema? Seborrheic Dermatitis? Stubborn Dandruff?

bob707 at arabia.com bob707 at arabia.com
Sat Jul 21 23:11:04 EST 2001

   HEADLINE: Psoriasis? Eczema? Seborrheic Dermatitis? Stubborn Dandruff?
   Take Control!

   Come on now…you have to be tired of it. How it looks, how it feels.. That
   red, scaly, itchy skin. We’re talking about the pain and embarrassment of
   Psoriasis, Eczema, Seborrheic Dermatitis. Even stubborn dandruff.

   Take a look in the mirror. Do you want to change your life? If so, our
   company offers a complete line of revolutionary skin care products that will
   help restore your skin to a normal, healthy appearance in less then 10 days.
   You’ll even see and feel a dramatic difference in 24 hours.

   In addition, the active, topical ingredients in our skin care solutions are
   effective, safe, non-greasy, and FDA approved. Best of all they work.. You
   can’t buy a more effective over the counter treatment. We even have a risk
   free trial offer. You have nothing to lose, but your problem skin.

   Don’t let Psoriasis, Eczema, or Seborrheic Dermatitis slow you down.. Forget
   about all those products that you tried that did not work. That was in the
   past. This is now. You need to call today at 1-800-652-4135 if you really
   want to take control of this problem. You owe it to yourself. Call today.

   MENTION THIS EMAIL AND RECEIVE A FREE BOTTLE OF OUR THERAPEUTIC BODY WASH
   (ACTIVE INGREDIENT FDA APPROVED) WITH ANY PURCHASE.

  CALL  1-800-652-4135                                        CALL   1-800-652-4135

  To be removed hit reply

   HEADLINE: Psoriasis? Eczema? Seborrheic Dermatitis? Stubborn Dandruff?
   Take Control!

---