What kind of trees in your town?

abcde at xyz.net abcde at xyz.net
Sun Jul 29 01:20:25 EST 2001

You missed one.

Boxelder (aka ash-leaf maple and manitoba maple).

This is a common urban weed-tree which will grow in the most
improbable places.

For example, they are often found growing in the pavement cracks
at the edges of old asphalt parking lots, and  between old pavement
and building walls.

Like mice, rats, starlings, and sparrows, they are fellow travellers
of the human race.