-Mortgage Rates DROP! Lenders COMPETE for your Business..

karima5w14032 at merkury.wsiz.rzeszow.pl karima5w14032 at merkury.wsiz.rzeszow.pl
Mon Jun 11 21:22:12 EST 2001

The Lenders Network!

Where mortgage lenders compete for your business!

 The "Lenders Network" is a 100% FREE TO  BUYER Service.
 Fill in our 5 Minute quote request form and we will instantly
 submit your loan request to our competing lenders!

 The financial experts comprising the "Lender's  Network" represent
 hundreds of loan programs,  including

  - purchase loans
  - refinance
  - debt consolidation
  - home improvement
  - second mortgages
  - no income verification

Our Network of Lenders are Licensed and  Registered to do business
in all 50 U.S. States. You will often be contacted with an offer
the very same day you fill out the form!

NEVER SETTLE FOR A SINGLE QUOTE!

You can save Thousands Of Dollars over the course of your loan with
just a 1/4 of 1% Drop in your rate! The information you provide to
our extensive database of Financial Experts will result in offer's
meeting the exact criterion you requested.

Get MULTIPLE OFFER'S and get the loan you want....and DESERVE!

For details go to:   http://www.neterest.com/mortgage.htm

You may automatically remove yourself by going to:
http://www.neterest.com/contact.htm

1256546-41r564960W

OVER---OVER---OVER

1546-4