Nine Dollars For Your Future! 6017

gshqqf at hotmail.com gshqqf at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:42:05 EST 2001

HOW TO TURN NINE DOLLARS INTO NINE OR NINETY NINE THOUSAND:

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!  IT DOES WORK!

I found this by the merest accident and decided to try it.  A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of DOLLARS within weeks with only an initial investment of $9.00!

So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article and $3.00 for the founder of this brilliant program.  You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands).

No catch, that was it!

So, after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.  I figured "what have I got to lose except (7) seven stamps and $9.00, right?"  Then I invested the measly $9.00.  Well GUESS WHAT!?  ... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!  I was shocked!  I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.  In my first week, I made about $25.00.  By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000.00!  In the third week, I had over $10,000.00 and it was still growing.  At the end of my fourth week, I had made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it had been still coming in rapidly.  It's certainly worth $9.00, and (7) seven stamps.  I have spent more than that on the lottery!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works...

Make sure you print a copy of this text NOW, so you can get the information off it, as you need it.  I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!  Follow these simple directions and watch the money come in!  It's easy.  It's legal.  And, your investment is only $9.00 (Plus: postage)!  IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works!  If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.  Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

You will now become part of the Mail Order business.  In this business, your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service.  You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.  Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.  However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.  Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP #1:

Get six (6) separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "I am a NEW MEMBER OF MAILERTROOPS2000.  Please include me in your mailing list." and directly under that include your email address.  Now get six (6) $1.00 bills and place ONE (1) inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so it will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).

Next, place one piece paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.  You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name, address and a $1.00.

Now, into the seventh envelope place $3.00 and also write following on one paper "THIS FEE I AM PAYING NOW IS ASSIGNED TO THE FOUNDER OF MAILERTROOPS2000; I AM NEW MEMBER OF THE MAILERTROOPS2000."

What you are doing is creating a service.  THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!  You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!  Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.  So, I checked it out with the Post Office and they confirmed that it is indeed legal.

Mail 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1.	Janine Fredricks
 	5 James Anderson Court,
 	Ovex Close
 	London, England
 	E14 2RL

2.	Joseph J. Clune
 	12819 Grant Street
 	Crown Point, IN 46307
 	United States

3.	Garr Jones
 	1405 New Rodger Rd. Apt. BB8
 	Bristol, PA 19007
United States

4.	David Lee
 	101 Russell St.
 	West Lafayette, IN 47906
United States

5.	Todd N. Taylor
PO Box 387
Joliet, IL 60436
United States

6. 	Matthew M. Booker
700 North Waverly Road, Apt. #1423
Porter, IN 46304
United States

The seventh envelope, with 3 DOLLARS in it is mailed to:

The MailerTroops2000 founder:

Jason A. Szakel
PO Box 1783
Hampton, VA 23669
United States

STEP #2:

Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (#6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4, etc.) and add YOUR name as number 6 on the list.

The MailerTroops is large organization, which operates within a strict set of rules.  There are not many rules, but you are expected and required to obey them.  From the moment you've sent your first mail to any newsgroup on the net, you are our member and we are monitoring your progress.  Your privacy is guaranteed (unless we'll be forced to protect the MailerTroops, as a response to your inappropriate behavior while participating).

STEP #3:

Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.  I think there are close to 48,000 groups on WWW.  All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!  You won't get much unless you post hard.)

This is perfectly legal!  If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18: Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the International Postal Code.  Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, at the start of every month, you can use it again, for free, just to keep your name on the top of the lists.

*PLEASE REMEMBER*

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions.  Look at it this way.  If you are of integrity, the program will continue.  If you are of integrity, the money that so many others have received will come your way.

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.  Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of DOLLARS in CASH!  What an opportunity for only $9.00 ($1.00 for each of he first six people listed above and $3.00 for the founder).  Send it now.  Add your own name to the list and you're in business!

Don't forget to spread the word to the people around you (family & friends).

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

1.	You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.  Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu.  This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

2.	Open a blank document and place your cursor at the top of the blank page.  From the 'edit' menu, select 'paste'.  This will paste a copy of the letter into new document so that you can add your name to the list.

3.	Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

4.	Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.  Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.  You're done with your first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT!  All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!  BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it!  You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT**

Now, is each of the 5 persons who just sent you $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with your name at #5, and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM postings with your name at #4, and only 5 replies each, it will bring in an additional $125.00!  Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with your name at #3, and only receive 5 replies each, it will make an additional $625.00!  OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with your name at #2, and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!  Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with you name at #1, and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react, you will receive $15,625,00!  With an original investment of only $9.00!

AMAZING!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take this original message and run it again for free.  Only rule you have to respect is that you must send exactly this message (with your name on the sixth position - of course).

Do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday?
JUST LIKE YOU are now!  So, can you afford $9.00 and see if it really works?  I think so.

People have asked, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?  So what!  What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?  Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

Important note:

The $ (US Dollar) is not is not required for use as currency.  You can also use the British Pound, the Australian Dollar, the Canadian Dollar, the EURO Dollar, or the DM (Deutsche Mark), but you must respect amount of ONE US DOLLAR or ONE BRITISH POUND, when sending another currency.  This rule was inserted when number of users started complaining that they were having problems with the international exchange rates.  At that time, in 2000, we've made agreement that we should have more currencies available.

Founders note:

People all over the world are working hard 8 to 10 hours every day.  This is yours chance to be just a little bit smarter and much richer in a very short time.  After all, the best part is that in a while, there will be plenty of people who are working for you, being as happy as you are.  This system is not by chance, it is founded on good old mail.  It is like that for a purpose.

You've probably seen FREE OFFERS ON THE NET COMING CONSTANTLY TO YOUR MAIL EVERY DAY... and this system would be a perfect target for advertisement.  That's why we don't recognize each another by e-mail, which is not even the idea of this program.

Yours truly,

Jason A. Szakel

Questions mail to: MailerTroops2000 at yahoo.com

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work!

mrsylxqebumvw