PLEASE HELP WITH FOREST BOOKS!!!

Chuck Miller chucker34 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 21:05:00 EST 2001

To whom it may concern:

My name is Chuck Miller and I am authoring two children¹s nonfiction,
educational books tentatively titled ³Scientists of the Tundra² and
³Scientists of the Forests.² These books are geared toward the fourth grade
reading level and will be used with students who have trouble reading but
would be interested in such fascinating topics. the books will be put
together by a company called Compass International for Raintree
Steck-Vaughn.

I am looking for several things for these books:

€ several scientists currently working on studying and conserving the Tundra
and Forests to interview via phone or e-mail. These scientists  and their
interviews would be included in our book and their respective organizations
would receive credit as well.

The interviews would be short as the book will be less than 3,000 words
long, so the time commitment for this project would be minimal. But make no
mistake, both publishing companies are complete in their educational
projects and have a proven track record of providing accurate and
entertaining educational materials.

€ names of retired or deceased scientists who would be interesting subjects
to include short biographies on in the books

€ organizations or individuals that would serve as good content consultants
for the books

If you could direct me to any of these or are a scientist interested in
being interviewed, please let me know as soon as possible as your help would
be greatly appreciated! I am doing these books as a favor for the publishing
company, who had to cancel their contract with the original author, so the
deadline is not far off.

I am hoping to have a first draft for the books completed within the next
three weeks!

Please help me and help young readers who would like to know more about the
Tundra and Forests do so. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing
from you!

PLEASE E-MAIL FIRST AT E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED BELOW!!! THANKS!

Chuck Miller
chucker34 at yahoo.com
612-220-5348