Special Offer on Molecular Plant Pathology

Gary Foster Gary.Foster at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 09:41:11 EST 2001

Special Offer for Molecular Plant Pathology

Since BSPP launched the new journal MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY (MPP),
published in conjunction with Blackwell Science, the journal has gone
from strength-to-strength and has now a global circulation around 1500,
an amazing achievement after less than 2 years

If your library is considering subscribing to MPP, can I urge you to
subscribe now.  This is because we have managed to arrange a special offer.

If you order Volume 2 (2001) now, you will receive all of Volume 1
(2000) back issues for free.  But as with many things, this offer is
only available to the end of 2001, so order now, if possible in Nov to
allow time for processing.

I have arranged this offer, as I know from personal experience how
frustrating it is to find that a particular journal in our library does
not start at Volume 1.

Cost for Library Subscriptions are as follows
Europe £267 (pounds) RoW    £294
N.America $453 (dollars)

For further details please visit the journal home page at
www.blackwell-science.com/mpp or you can phone your order directly at
Blackwells on +44 1865 206180 or email your order to
jnl.orders at blacksci.co.uk

Yours,
Gary Foster
Editor-in-Chief

Dr. Gary Foster : Reader in Molecular Plant Pathology
Editor-in-Chief : Molecular Plant Pathology
     www.blackwell-science.com/mpp
Work Address : School of Biological Sciences,
University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1UG, UK
Tel : 0117 9287474  Fax : 0117 9257374
E.mail (Work)  Gary.Foster at bristol.ac.uk
E.mail (Home)  Gary.Foster at home-work.in2home.co.uk

---