GET ON THE NET W/MASS E-MAIL--GET 1 FREE MILLION

kating3706 at Flashmail.com kating3706 at Flashmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:01:04 EST 2001

We offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet. We do all the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad! It's that simple!

What we offer:

*General AOL Lists or other ISPs
$200.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$400.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
$600.00 for 5-million e-mails sent.
$800.00 for 7-million e-mails sent.
$1000.00 for 10-million e-mails sent.

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER PACKAGES!

*Targeted Lists:
$400.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$700.00 for 2-million e-mails sent.
$1,000.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
No job tittles sorry:( Doc,Lawyers,etc..

$$$GET A FREE MILLION ON TOP OF EVERY ORDER. IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 2 DAYS OF ORDERING! INTRODUCTORY OFFER!!

Call for bigger packages! ORDER NOW!!!AND GET THE RIGHT EXPOSURE!

So why not give us a call and see what it is that we can do for you. call anytime EVEN WEEKENDS! 209-656-9143, we are in California.

go unitednet21 at excite.com to leave list

---