Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

Greg Pavlov gregpavlov at XXfastmail.fm
Tue Aug 27 07:32:11 EST 2002

 ... and they're right.  Did you ever read up on how giant redwoods
 managed to survive several thousand years ?  ... until they were
 cut down to "save" them from fire, that is.