Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

rb608 fleischman at NOSPAMworldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 27 08:50:16 EST 2002

"flamestar" <jamesjosephbriggs at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:506ee3c0.0208261644.1bb5407d at posting.google.com...
> You have no answer to a statement from someone who smarter then you so
> you find an obscure put down written by someone smarter then you.

While my intellect relative to Mr. Kaufman's will remain forever in
question, I have no doubt whatsoever that I could not hold a candle to his
wit and literary talent.   Nor do I consider him or his writings obscure.
Given your expert treatises elsewhere on subjects such as Einstein's Theory
of Relativity, environmental policy, and Middle East political science, it
surprises me that the obvious breadth of your knowledge does not also
include his work.

Joe F.