Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

flamestar jamesjosephbriggs at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 16:46:18 EST 2002

Then you might want to think about defending yourself from a libel
suit.

You clearly are as dishonest about the law as you are about the
environomet. I challange anyone to sue me for libel.

> >After all according
> >to the Sierra Club Forest Fires are like sunshine and all they are
> >doing is bringing a little sun shine to the forests.
> >
> >Here's what the Sierra Club has actually said:
> >
> >http://www.sierraclub.org/logging/report01/
> >
> >"[Fire] is not a good thing or a bad thing. It's part of the system.
> >It's just
> >like sunshine and rain."
> >-- Jim Brenner, Fire Management Administrator for the Florida
> >Department of
> >Agriculture.

Well, first, this person isn't identified as a Sierra Club member.
Second, what he said is correct.

Again you say that I am lying when I say that poeple like you like
support forest fires. Then you turn around and say you like forest
fires. You are so dumb. You keep contradicting you self.You say I am
wrong to say you support forest fires and then you say you support
forest fires.

If you blieve that forest fires are good for the forest and do what
ever you believe is good for the forest no matter what then it follows
that you start forest fires.