Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

Lloyd Parker lparker at NOSPAM.emory.edu
Wed Aug 28 16:25:27 EST 2002

In article <506ee3c0.0208280839.39aeee7a at posting.google.com>,
   jamesjosephbriggs at yahoo.com (flamestar) wrote:
>Likeing fire and accepting are different.  However if you wish to
>claim that that is your position then it is up to you to state it.
The
>Sierra Club site likens fire to sunshine and rain. Sunshine and rain
>are generally thought to be good things

Ask the people in Dresden and Prague right now.

news:<6dafee1b.0208271901.3e4805c6 at posting.google.com>...
news:<506ee3c0.0208271346.38a3a775 at posting.google.com>...