Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

Wolfgang wolfgang at mcw.edu
Fri Aug 30 09:37:06 EST 2002

" Doug Bashford " <see.my.sig at theBeach.edu> wrote in message
news:3d6f01b7.135622245 at news.psnw.com...

> You may be overlooking a detail.  Judging soley
> from what's written here, he deserves to live, and
> you do not.

Well, you're an interesting guy, Doug.  I mean, it's not every day you meet
someone who is not only qualified but also willing to make determinations
concerning who should live and who should die based solely on what is
written here.  It is an admirable skill which could be improved upon only by
an acceptance of the responsibility for personally carrying out the sentence
and I'm sure that you are as duty bound, forceful, and fearsome in the real
world as you are here.  People tremble in your shadow, do they?      :)

>  I'll bet he gets laid more too.

While your concern over our sex lives is touching (and not a little telling)
I suspect the bet would be tough to settle to your complete satisfaction.
Old Flamestar might be willing to let you watch, but I'm afraid you'd have
to take my counts on faith.

> Cheers!
> --Doug
>
> **  A hard heart can do more damage than a hard head. **

Uh huh.  And the products of cephalonomancy are a pure wonder to behold.

Wolfgang