growing GIANT SEQUOIA- Sequoiadendron giganteum in India

ttq987 ttq987 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 08:24:00 EST 2002

thanks to all for help & suggestions

am planning to go ahead & give it a shot ... although it does not get
very cold near bombay... & has very slim chances of growing

most sources seem to be good, but the link that clear cut has posted
seems to be quite a reliable source for getting seeds
http://www.fire.ca.gov/ResourceManagement/StateNurseries.asp

Polar, I may not be around when & if this tree ever grows fully.. but
will feel good even if it starts growing .... :)