growing GIANT SEQUOIA- Sequoiadendron giganteum in India

gregpresley gpresley at iea.com
Thu Dec 12 05:06:42 EST 2002

Flourish might be a 'generous' word - but they "might"  survive. Actually,
somewhere in the east,  perhaps at the Arnold Arboretum in Boston, they
actually have been able to make the Sequoia's close cousin, the Redwood
grow. And that climate is nothing like the foggy California coast.
news:3DF7B8D3.22E4 at _REMOVETHIS_erols.com...

http://www.na.fs.fed.us/spfo/pubs/silvics_manual/Volume_1/sequoiadendron/