growing GIANT SEQUOIA- Sequoiadendron giganteum in India

James jrapier at dcr.net
Thu Dec 12 20:22:49 EST 2002

That seems to be the nature of everyone who goes somewhere and sees
something growing that is spectacular. ie. To try growing it back home. Go
for it. I undestand they succesfully started some in Scotland several years
ago. Whether they still survive, I don't know.

news:3fb94ad1.0212110524.110871b1 at posting.google.com...

news:<clearcut-1BEE14.10121010122002 at shiva.direcpc.com>...

http://www.na.fs.fed.us/spfo/pubs/silvics_manual/Volume_1/sequoiadendron/