Stars Wars logging machine?

Larry Harrell lhfotoware at
Fri Dec 13 09:41:39 EST 2002

I just got a pic and a very short video clip of a new feller buncher
which has no wheels. It looks like a bug with six legs and a boom arm.
It also looks like it can handle steeper ground with no damage to
soils. This machine looks rather slow but is really cool to look at. I
don't think it has as many uses as a standard cut-to-length processor
and how would you get the logs off of that steeper ground?

I can email anyone a pic but the video is too dang huge for me to send
over the Internet.