DWG #52 4350a mind warper needed! XynY

helen at yahoo.com helen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 00:10:22 EST 2002

Hello,

If you are a reliable supplier of the below equipment I am going to need the following:

1. A mind warper generation 4 Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watch with memory adapter.

2. The special 23200 series time transducing capacitor with built in temporal displacement.

While these time pieces normally go between $5,000-$7,000 a piece, I am having a hard time finding a reliable supplier.

Teleport to me within the next 48 earth hours and I will pay $40,000 2002 US cash.
Please only reply if you are reliable. Send a (SEPARATE) email to me at: Tomnwrr at aol.com

UuBMRS

Submitted by  (helen at yahoo.com) on Sunday, December 29, 2002 at 00:10:09

pBtFeSRMTp38732 = l oN wYWssr lrP