failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.ala.net MAILER-DAEMON at mail.ala.net
Wed Feb 6 15:51:26 EST 2002

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.ala.net.

<omegaalph at ala.net>:

<omegaalpha at ala.net>:

From: ag-forst at net.bio.net
Subject: Something you can't do without.
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:51:42 -0800

LEGAL CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER
Want to watch sporting events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View?
You can assemble from electronic store parts for about $12.00.
We Send  You:
E-Z To  follow Assembly Instructions
E-Z To read Original Drawings
Electronic Parts lists
PLUS, SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!
Something you can't do without.
THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT:  USING A DESCRAMBLER
LEGALLY
Warning:  You should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.
Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE DESCRAMBLER
Q:  Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod?