failure delivery

MAILER-DAEMON at yahoo.com MAILER-DAEMON at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 02:45:58 EST 2002

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<coolj63 at yahoo.com>:
Sorry your message to coolj63 at yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued.

<enigmais at yahoo.com>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (enigmais at yahoo.com)

<enttulsa at yahoo.com>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (enttulsa at yahoo.com)

--- Original message follows.

From: ag-forst at net.bio.net
Subject: NOW available at the special low, low price !
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 02:47:30 -0800

 THE #1 Way To Reach " MILLIONS " Online With No
 Competition In Sight !!

IF YOU HAVE A PRODUCT, service or message you would like
sent to the Internet MILLIONS, you have an INCREDIBLE
option...DIRECT E-MAIL !

IF YOUR LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, you've tried free classifieds,
websites, banners, e-zines, search engines and have
found that it can take thousands of visitors, can be
expensive and iffy, or you can be easily buried with
thousands of others.

NOW, WHAT WORKS HANDS DOWN?

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE E MAIL?  Of course,
You're on the internet contacting friends and colleagues.
If you find sending e-mail easy and have failed at
promoting your business, or just simply want to reach
MILLIONS of prospects, then you should be making
money "HAND OVER FIST" with DIRECT E-MAIL !!

For A product that sells for around $25.-$35
here's an example of the CASH you can generate
on the internet 24 hours a day, seven days a week,
or even better, WHILE YOU SLEEP !

Day 1/14th Day/21st Day/30th Day/Yearly:
1)   $210.00/$840.00/$10,080.00
2)   $420.00/$1,680.00/$20,160.00
10) $2,100.00/$8,400.00/$100,000.00
15) $3,150.00/$12,600.00/$151,200.00

         YOU GET THE PICTURE !!

WANT PROOF?
"Thanks.  In two (2) weeks your e-mail program has
turned my computer into a cash register." Seth J.Kochorin

"Blows away traditional mailings."
  Advertising Age Magazine

We have available for the next (2) day,s only:
Over 15 MILLION INCREDIBLE e-mail addresses on
CD-ROM.  This will include a variety of recipients
(general) such as United States, mixed domains,
Canadian, international, business owners, MLM,
investors, opp. seekers, internet buyers, etc, etc.
We will deliver to you e-mail addresses on the CD-ROM.
This will allow you to use these addresses IMMEDIATELY !

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE SENDING YOU IF ORDERED
IN THE NEXT (48) HOUR,S, ONLY:

1)  Receive the CD-ROMS  with (20) MILLIONS  of
     deliverable general Internet e-mail addresses.
2)  The bulk delivery software (bulk mass mailer)
     aka "THE CADILLAC."  #1 on-line today.
3)  #1 Money Makeing Opportunity On Line Today,
      Ready For "Bulk E Mail Immediately........

THIS IS A ONE-TIME OFFER  TO QUALIFIED
PROSPECTS AND WILL NOT LAST LONG FOR
THIS  " DREAM COME TRUE"  E-MAIL PACKAGE
AT THE INCREDIBLE INVESTMENT OF ONLY $99.95

THIS IS VALUED AT OVER $400.00 ON-LINE TODAY
(savings of $300.00), AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH,
WE'LL EVEN THROW IN THE " INFORMATIONAL
INSTRUCTIONS " ON MASS E-MAIL MARKETING.
YOU NEED TO GET STARTED QUICK !!

HOWEVER, YOU MUST ACT IN THE NEXT (2) BUSINESS
DAY,S TO RECEIVE THIS SPECIAL ONE-TIME MARK DOWN...

WANT QUICK SERVICE?  YOU HAVE TWO (2)
are available 9:00 am to 11:00 pm EST and would be
more than happy to take your call. CALL NOW:

              TOLL FREE:  1-877-711-4400
 ( Order Only,This Is Not A Q&A Line Or Tech Support )

2)  NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME THE ALL
NEW 100% SECURE/ALL DIGITAL SPEED
PAY FAX SYSTEM CAN PROCESS YOUR REQUEST.  FOR
YOUR CONVENIENCE FAX TO : 1-253-660-1235

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Western Union and check
debit 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week.  Credit
card orders, please include your name as it appears on
the card, the billing address and the exp. date and
telephone number.  If paying by check, please include
the bank, check # and the long stream of numbers from
left to right that appear at the bottom of the check.  PLEASE
HAVE YOUR MAJOR CREDIT CARD OR CHECK BOOK
HANDY WHEN CALLING TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

If we have reached you in error and you would like to
be removed, reply to: removeme at hotmail.com

Thank you for spending time with us today,  we look forward
to proving that e-mail marketing can make thousands of
dollars in just a short period.  Your neighbors may think
you've " HIT THE LOTTERY "

 Special Note: Now The Most Incrediable " Ground Floor"
 Opportunity Is Available To The general Public And Will Not
 Last Long ! The NEW Resellers Program Is Brand New
 (30 days) We Pay Weekly And Thats GUARANTEED !

 Positions Are Limited And Enrollment Will Not Last Long
 So Don,t Delay ,You May Never See This Again !!

 THE #1 Way To Reach " MILLIONS " Online With No

---