ASSISTANCE NEEDED

william martins william.martins1 at caramail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:30:23 EST 2002

FROM THE DESK OF DR WILLIAM MARTINS

ATTN: THE DIRECTOR/C.E.O Sir,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since
you do not know me personally, the purpose of my
introduction is that, I am the first son of MARTINS
who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe.
I was furnished with viable information from the
International trade Center here in South Africa and in
support with the chamber of commerce the same South Africa
(JHB) hence l decided to write you.

Before the death of my father, he had taken me to
Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US$23.5 Million (TWENTY
THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND United States Dollars),
in one of the private security company, as if he foresaw
the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in
a box as germ stones to avoid much demurrage from Security
Company. This amount was meant for the purchase of new
machines and chemicals for the farms and established of new
farm in Swaziland.

This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert
Mugabe introduce a new Land Act reform which wholly
affected the rich white farmers and some few blacks
farmers.And this resulted to the killing and mob action by
Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society.
In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land
reformed Act for which my father was one of the victim. It
is against this background that, I and my family who are
currently staying in South Africa decided to transfer my
father's money to foreign account since the law of South
Africa prohibit a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank
account or to be involved in any financial transaction
througout the teritorial zone South Africa.

As the eldest son of my father, I am saddle with the
responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where
this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my
government who are bent on taking everything we have got.
The South African government seems to be playing along with
them. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount
of money in South Africa for fear of going through the same
experience in future since both countries have similar
political history. Moreover, the South African Foreign
Exchange policy does not allow such investment as an asylum
seeker.

As a businessman, whom I have to entrust my future and of
my family in his hands, I must let you know that this
transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and my
family all I want you to do for me is to make arrangements
and come to Johannesburg South Africa, so that you can open
a non-resident account which will aid us in transferring
the money into any account you will nominate overseas. This
money I intend to use for investment. I have two options
for you, firstly you can choose to have certain percentage
of the money for nominating your account for this
transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for the
proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Whichever the options you want, feel free to notify me I
have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of
expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. If
you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you
25% of the money while the remaining 70% will be for my
investment in your country. Contact me with the above
E-mail while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy

 required in this transaction.

Yours Faithfully,
DR WILLIAM MARTINS