Sail into fall and holidays looking and feeling great

Carla jobrc at i-france.com
Mon Jul 29 18:01:24 EST 2002

Hi, Carla here,

Here is another product I found that is not available in retail
or drug stores. I first heard about it from T.V. It has been
featured on on NBC, CBS, CNN, and even Oprah.Many satisfied
users of this product confirm that this health discovery actually
reverses aging while burning fat, without dieting or exercise.
This proven discovery has even been reported on by the
New England Journal of Medicine. Forget aging and dieting forever.
And it's Guaranteed!

Check out the benefits of and absolute satisfaction guarantee
for this health product on this web page:

http://www205.fastwebsnet.com

I mailed you because  you indicated to our affiliates you
would like to hear about special net offers not available
in retail stores.

Reply with off and I won't write you again.

Thanks, Carla

---