USDA/Forest Service Research Publications

Randy D. McCracken rdm at srs.fs.usda.gov
Mon Jun 3 21:44:08 EST 2002

You are cordially invited...

What: Product testing of "ONE STOP SHOPPING," offering integrated
searches for all research publications produced by the Forest Service.

When: June 4 through 13.

Why: The Forest Service Research & Development field organization
consists of six Research Stations, a Forest Products Laboratory, and
an International Institute of Tropical Forestry - each producing
between 300 and 600 research papers, general technical reports,
research notes, and resource bulletins a year. With ONE STOP
SHOPPING, a customer visiting any of our Web sites will be able to
access all research publications without having to exit that Web
site.

How: Please review the site using this link:

         http://www.srs.fs.fed.us/pubs/onestop/

Once you've reviewed the site, please complete our brief
Evaluation Form to let us know your impressions, especially
where we can do better