Hey agroforestry, Get back to mewe will immediately take 50%_Off your_Life-Insuran.678

John Collevecchio hbduuw at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 18:35:53 EST 2002

Life_insurance_! The best coverage in the country for Less Than 1/2 Price!

We have the Cheapest_most Complete life insurance in the country. We charge Less than 1/2 of what our compeditors charge. Let us cut your payments in half while at the same time give you MORE and Better coverage. Please just click on this link and let us know you're interested and I will personally call you immediately: http://www.votersurvey.com/jfl1/index.htm

Pay Half of what you are presently paying: http://www.votersurvey.com/jfl1/index.htm