Hey agroforestry, Pay only-30%_of cost for Life-Insur

Reid Darveau whrkgpjwl at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 03:09:20 EST 2002

Life_insurance_! The best coverage in the country for Less Than 1/2 Price!

We have the Cheapest_most Complete life insurance in the country. We charge Less than 1/2 of what our compeditors charge. Let us cut your payments in half while at the same time give you MORE and Better coverage. Please just click on this link and let us know you're interested and I will personally call you immediately: http://www.votersurvey.com/jfl1/index.htm

Pay Half of what you are presently paying: http://www.votersurvey.com/jfl1/index.htm