Do Not Sit on this, it is Amazing JKdXP8T

EMM beats MLM! recruiters1 at excite.com
Sat Oct 12 19:04:01 EST 2002

THIS IS A HOT, HOT, HOT INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY

100,000 members already joined in the last 4 months
and thousands are joining weekly. We expect to bring in ONE
MILLION MEMBERS world wide in just the few coming months
with the revolutionary WebTech2k recruiting system.
Would you like them above or under you ?

People are making money in days...we can have you making $100 per day
our first week!!! That's $3,000 your 1st month.

No Cost Enrollment

That’s right! There’s NO COST to get started.
Reserve your Priority Placement in the Dual-PowerLine structure. Our Custom Automated Marketing System will go
to work for you 24/7 in 170 COUNTRIES building your business
AUTOMATICALLY.

http://www.maxdog.prepaidliving.com
http://www.maxdog.prepaidliving.com

POSITION YOURSELF, PAY NO MONEY,
ENJOY PEOPLE SPILLING FROM TEAM MEMBERS ABOVE YOU AND WATCH YOUR TEAM GROW.
Then “kick in” yourself and place a low cost qualification order
and start earning commissions on global sales cycles.
This a true Internet marketing dream that has integrity,
legitimacy, real products, real automation and
REAL RESULTS!

People are making money in days....

Build your business FAST by participating in massive
traffic generating, professional e-mail campaigns.

Get all the information and secure your position NOW.

http://www.maxdog.prepaidliving.com
http://www.maxdog.prepaidliving.com

....Special Invitation Only.. These calls are Private Invitation Only ....each evening 7 days a week at 9pm EST

Call : 646-519-5860 pin 2550# Some of the most successful
Networkers in the world will be quietly listening in, you'll understand why when you hear what is offered .....The call will be fast and to the point.......

---