Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

enviro at flyhigh.com enviro at flyhigh.com
Sun Sep 8 09:55:04 EST 2002

"Bob Weinberger" <forestry at eoni.com> wrote in message
news:unlku21rkdsee1 at corp.supernews.com...

> "TruthAndReason" <TruthAndReason at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns9282F137EEF4FTruthAndReason at 216.221.81.119...
>
> > Wow, Bob has just realized that environmentalists eat and excrete like
> > everyone else and hence use resources.
> >
> > I bet it only took him 40 years.
> >
> > For a republican he's pretty bright.
>
> If you epitomize my fellow democrats, I'll have to seriously consider
> changing parties.
>
> Bob Weinberger

Bob, for our web site for children, BOB, could you please explain how bark
forms?

--

*****************************
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick Jr.
Tree Biologist
Consulting Services
treeman at chesco.com
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/service

Logging and Dictionary
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound

that humans are not the boss.
Trying to treat what you do not understand is the same as trying to start a
Rolls Royce by hitting it with a sledgehammer.
Logging for fire control - sure - but guess what - A tourniquet will stop a
nosebleed too!
Hey, if you log your leg - You will not have another ingrown toe nail on
that foot.
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS!

Ezekiel 39:10 (KJV)
So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out
of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall
spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the
Lord GOD.