Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

David Snedeker snedekerd at bainbridge.net
Mon Sep 9 10:51:20 EST 2002

enviro at flyhigh.com wrote in message ...

>Bob, when was the last tiome you dissected trees?

John,

Hint 1, you should do a bit of research on who you are talking to before you
ask this kind of patronizing question. If you had you wouldn't have asked
this question and the level of this discussion would not be at the
simplistic level.

Hint 2, Bob knows a quiet a lot about trees and forests. Really. Trust me on
this one.

Hint 3, I consider myself on the Green side of things. Your approach
alienates, and is embarrassingly naive.

Dave