Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

Bob Weinberger forestry at eoni.com
Tue Sep 10 01:52:35 EST 2002

<enviro at flyhigh.com> wrote in message
news:e32f9.1658$Se4.1279633 at monger.newsread.com...
> Bob
>
> Could you help write a paper for the web site on how different trees have
> different types of wood.

And my motivation to do this would be....?
Frankly John, your concept of what constitutes "knowledge" of tree biology
puts me in mind of the fellow who after many years of study,considered
himself an expert in human sex.  If you asked him, he could give you the
absolutely correct terminology for anything having to do with human sex, but
he still couldn't get laid.

Bob Weinberger