Environmentalists Want To Save The Forests From Logging by Burning Them

enviro at flyhigh.com enviro at flyhigh.com
Tue Sep 10 08:36:23 EST 2002

> And my motivation to do this would be....?
> Frankly John, your concept of what constitutes "knowledge" of tree biology
> puts me in mind of the fellow who after many years of study,considered
> himself an expert in human sex.  If you asked him, he could give you the
> absolutely correct terminology for anything having to do with human sex,
but
> he still couldn't get laid.
>
> Bob Weinberger

So I take it you really do not understand trees or wood.  Especially "HARD
WOOD".  And getting and understanding of a  piece of ash.

John

--

*****************************
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick Jr.
Tree Biologist
Consulting Services
treeman at chesco.com
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/service

Logging and Dictionary
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound

that humans are not the boss.
Trying to treat what you do not understand is the same as trying to start a
Rolls Royce by hitting it with a sledgehammer.
Logging for fire control - sure - but guess what - A tourniquet will stop a
nosebleed too!
Hey, if you log your leg - You will not have another ingrown toe nail on
that foot.
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS!

Ezekiel 39:10 (KJV)
So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out
of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall
spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the
Lord GOD.