The Prosecution of any innocent person is malicious and inexcusable.

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Sep 19 08:51:17 EST 2002


Why are  you crossposting this crap to chartered news groups?


"James" <yesjames2002 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:138d2f50.0209181935.25293f89 at posting.google.com...
> The Prosecution of any innocent person is malicious and inexcusable.
>
>
> Judge: What evidence do you have to prove that Michael Skakel murdered
> Martha Moxley?
>
> Prosecutor: Gregory Coleman said so judge.
>
> Judge: And where is Mr. Coleman today?
>
> Prosecutor: He's dead judge, what do you expect, he didn't know what
> to do with his bonus money.
>
> Judge: What do you mean?
>
> Prosecutor: Well, he's a heroin addict judge, what do you think he did
> with the 10 thousand dollar bonus?
>
> Judge: He overdosed?
>
> Prosecutor: That's right judge -what da ya expect from the scum of the
> earth?
>
> Judge: And was his testimony reliable?
>
> Prosecutor: Of course it was judge, he was happier than @#%$.
>
> Judge: What do you mean?
>
> Prosecutor: Why he was stoned judge?
>
> Judge: And how could you rely on his testimony?
>
> Prosecutor: Hell, judge, if he didn't say that Skakel took the golf
> club out of the Skakel garage and stabbed Martha Moxley in the neck,
> he wasn't gonna see any more heroin. Where's he gonna get the money?
>
> Judge: But the Skakels didn't have a garage.
>
> Prosecutor: Hell judge, they had a golf club, didn't they?
>
> Judge: You're not trying to catch me with my pants down, are you?
>
>
>
> A key prosecution witness gives testimony while high on heroin (April
> 19, 2001)
>
> According to Coleman, Michael Skakel "drove her skull in with a golf
> club" and boasted "I'm gonna get away with murder, I'm a Kennedy." No
> doubt, Coleman was reading the version of Mark Fuhrman's book that
> Lucianne Goldberg had personally edited. If Lucianne Goldberg was
> editing a book on President Clinton, the script would be "he had sex
> with Monica Lewinsky" and boasted "nobody will ever find out because I
> told her to lie." And if Monica Lewinsky had "overdosed" it would be
> the only recorded version of "fact" the media ever covered.
>
>
> Rest assured, the truth has absolutely nothing to do, with what the
> media covers. The media can serve a pablum version of surface reality
> for mass consumption, but it has lost its capacity to think. The media
> does not delve into the fact that corrupt people, like Mark Fuhrman's
> editor, the notorious Lucianne Goldberg, are obviously Ken Littleton's
> handlers. Ken Littleton is mentally disturbed. Ken Littleton is a
> lunatic who does not have the capacity to cover up the murder of
> Martha Moxley, without the support of sophisticated propagandists like
> Lucianne Goldberg.
>
> Lucianne Goldberg is a politically motivated, "dirty tricks"
> specialist, who is unrivalled in her capacity to target an individual,
> for the sake of advancing a political agenda. Michael Skakel is an
> ideal target to be labelled a murderer because the "Kennedy cousin"
> provides the opportunity to falsely bolster the credibility of
> persistent, anti-Kennedy slander that is legendary and historic. In
> particular, right wing fanatics have been financing slanderous
> allegations like the highly publicized claim that the Kennedys are
> responsible for the murder of young women like Marilyn Monroe, for the
> past 40 years. Not surprisingly, a key highlight of the anti-Skakel
> witchhunt is the claim that Michael Skakel thought that he could get
> away with the murder of Martha Moxley because he was a Kennedy, and
> that reflects the emotional investment of the obsession to convict
> Michael Skakel. If anybody thinks that a good old spy like Lucianne
> Goldberg would miss the opportunity to exploit the murder of Martha
> Moxley, think again.
>
> And that is why "Kennedy cousin" Michael Skakel, was aggressively
> targeted and convicted for the murder of Martha Moxley and why
> Prosecution witness Gregory Coleman did not live long enough to blow
> the whistle.
>
> The testimony of Ken Littleton, the other key Prosecution witness, was
> equally the product of intense manipulation. His speech slowed by six
> psychotropic drugs treating his bi-polar disorder, Littleton said he
> never met Moxley. On cross-examination, Littleton admitted the fact
> that he had confessed to having stabbed Martha Moxley in the neck with
> the Skakel golf club. Those drugs obviously fail to deliver the
> finality of a cocaine overdose, and if the Prosecutor was not prepared
> to redirect the confession, to make it appear as though Littleton was
> the victim of an overzealous witchhunt, Littleton's confession would
> not be controversial. Needless to say, the Prosecution had made it
> absolutely certain that the heavily medicated Littleton looked like a
> victim, and that did not give the jury a realistic picture of the
> manipulative murderer who claimed the life of Martha Moxley.
>
> The unintended consequence of Ken Littleton's bizarre and scripted
> testimony is that he has become Michael Skakel's best alibi. In
> particular, Prosecution witness Ken Littleton did not offer any
> evidence to link Michael Skakel to the murder of Martha Moxley, and
> under the circumstances, that is the clearest and most convincing
> indication of the fact that Michael Skakel did not murder Martha
> Moxley. As witness for the Prosecution, Ken Littleton did not have any
> intention beyond the obsession to prove that Michael Skakel murdered
> Martha Moxley, and his failure to deliver is essentially the ommission
> that exonerates Michael Skakel. Ken Littleton was responsible for
> supervising Michael Skakel on the day that Martha Moxley was murdered,
> and has anybody bothered to ask the question; Why hasn't Ken Littleton
> ever said that he heard Michael Skakel confess?
>
> It is an absolutely bizarre and peculiar ommission, given the fact
> that the case against Michael Skakel is based almost entirely on
> people who said they had heard Skakel confess over the years.
>
> And just when you thought it couldn't get any weirder, the death of
> Gregory Coleman was absolutely essential because the case against
> Michael Skakel was based almost entirely on people who said they had
> heard Skakel confess over the years. Imagine the fate of President
> Bill Clinton if Linda Tripp and Lucianne Goldberg were granted the
> opportunity to speak for Monica Lewinsky, and you will understand why
> Gregory Coleman was murdered.
>
> Are you surprised by the fact Gregory Coleman was dead, by the time
> Skakel's trial began?
>
> Amazingly, prosecutors were permitted to read Mr. Coleman's pretrial
> testimony into the record, including the accusation that Skakel once
> told him: "I'm going to get away with murder, because I'm a Kennedy,"
> and if that does not reflect an absolute travesty of justice, make one
> up.
>
> In the meantime, this is what the jury should have known about Ken
> Littleton, to reach a reasonable verdict.
>
> Ken Littleton has consistently acted guilty since the day Martha
> Moxley was murdered, and it is not possible for anybody who is
> knowledgeable, to further defend Ken Littleton. Remember, the poor guy
> is mentally ill, and I think that he can easily be found not guilty,
> by reason of insanity.
>
> Littleton is very manipulative and he has mastered the art of denial,
> but at the same time, his alibi is so stupid that he would not have
> possibly gotten away with murder, if he was seriously targeted for
> prosecution.
>
> Unfortunately he never was, and if he is never prosecuted, Martha
> Moxley will never get the justice she deserves.
>
> One of the reasons that Ken Littleton has managed to evade the
> authorities for so long is that his mental illness and the
> circumstances which lead to the murder of Martha Moxley, were never
> seriously analyzed. Moreover, Ken Littleton did not have a motive to
> murder Martha Moxley, it was a spontaneous act of panic, and such
> crimes are very difficult to solve. It is easy to criticize the
> authorities, but they simply did not have the benefit of our current
> knowledge about biplar disorders, and we cannot possibly criticize
> them for that.
>
> The August 19, 2002 issue of Time Magazine published a fascinating,
> up-to-date analysis of people who suffer from bipolar disorder, and
> that has provided the opportunity to better understand somebody like
> Ken Littleton. Moreover, this message board has provided the
> opportunity to discuss all the unanswered questions about the murder
> of Martha Moxley, and the following summary reflects what we have thus
> far learned about Ken Littleton:
>
> Bipolar disorder is a ferocious mental illness which makes life
> extremely challenging. It is a very volatile illness which can be
> triggered by a traumatic event. In other words, Ken Littleton was an
> undiagnosed bipolar on the day that Martha Moxley was murdered.
>
> It is very common for a bipolar like Ken Littleton to suffer for at
> least a decade before his condition is diagnosed because as long as
> his schedule was structured, his ability to cope was not tested. The
> follow up question of the fact that unbeknownst to them, the Skakels'
> had hired a mentally ill tutor, is transparent.
>
> "Why did Ken Littleton fail to cope, on his very first day on the
> job?"
>
> The answer is simple; Ken Littleton was mentally ill and the fact that
> he did not have the ability to adjust to his new surroundings was
> potentially explosive because an untreated bipolar is a threat to
> himself and to others. Bipolars are easily destabilized when they are
> forced to react rather than follow the rigor of a schedule, and on the
> day that Martha Moxley was murdered, Ken Littleton was thrust into an
> environment that was inadvertently designed to assure the fact that a
> bipolar disorder sufferer like Ken Littleton would fail to cope.
>
> On the day that Martha Moxley was murdered, the kids in Belle Haven
> were in a festive mood because the partying appeared to be endless.
> The official, Halloween eve kick off was called Hacker's Night, when
> the kids of the community playfully wrapped their neighbors' trees in
> toilet paper and lobbed eggshells onto passing cars.
>
> From Littleton's perspective, there was no rhyme or reason to what was
> essentially a perpetual party atmosphere where people were free to
> come and go as they pleased. Everything about 30 October 1975 appeared
> to be unstructured, unplanned, spontaneous and normal to everybody
> except Ken Littleton, who was suddenly thrust into an environment
> where there were no rules or  prescribed schedule to follow.
>
> Despite his mental illness, Ken Littleton, like the rest of us, is
> guided by human nature, and making friends was as important to him as
> it was to everybody else in the Skakel household. One of the people
> who caught Litttleton's attention was the very sexy and flirtatious
> Martha Moxley, and he naturally asked Michael Skakel about his pretty
> neighbour.
>
> The attractive, bright, talkative, and good-natured, Martha Moxley was
> too popular to miss and the fact that she was considered to be very
> sexy was just one more factor which had made her the vortex of
> attention and that is what makes Ken Littleton's alibi so absolutely
> absurd. When Ken Littleton claims that he failed to notice Martha
> Moxley, he is clearly lying and under the circumstances, as they have
> unfolded during the past 27 years, there can only be one reason for
> that lie. Ken Littleton murdered Martha Moxley. In the final analysis,
> there is no alternative explanation for that lie because Ken Littleton
> was a witness for the prosecution, and if Michael Skakel had indeed
> murdered Martha Moxley as the former tutor would like to suggest, Ken
> Littleton would have been able to back all the innuendo with facts.
> Instead, Ken Littleton has stuck to his preposterous alibi, and it is
> now safe to say that there is one, and only one reason for that. Ken
> Littleton needs an alibi because he murdered Martha Moxley and Ken
> Littleton does not have an alibi.
>
> There is nothing implicit about the Moxley murder, the fact that Ken
> Littleton murdered Martha Moxley is merely an elaboration of Ken
> Littleton's inability to adjust to his new surroundings. When Ken
> Littleton expressed an interest in Martha Moxley, he demonstrated the
> effort to cope, but he had the capacity of a bipolar disorder and the
> circumstances that Ken Littleton had to cope with on 30 October 1975
> could not have been any less ideal.
>
> Can you imagine the emotional turmoil of an unescorted encounter
> between Ken Littleton and Martha Moxley? It was clearly a prescription
> for the tragedy that occurred on October 30, 1975, and that is what
> makes the claim that Ken Littleton murdered Martha Moxley so
> absolutely compelling.
>
> Ken Littleton had great difficulty sorting out Martha's flirtatious
> behavior with her refusal to be promiscuous, and that created an
> "explosive" situation. Ken Littleton habituated slowly to the
> realization that Martha Moxley did not want to have sex with him and
> his reaction exceeded the usual response, to say the least.
>
> Alana Green captured the essential consequence of Ken Littleton's
> insanity when she said:
>
> "Ken Littleton reminds me of Lennie Small, in 'Of Mice and Men' and
> his tragice failure to acheive his dream. I feel sorry for him, it is
> really a tragic story and John Steinbeck's novel is strikingly
> familiar. I studied it in school and I still have my heavily
> underlined copy handy.
>
> For those who are not familiar with the work, it tells the tale of two
> itinerant farm-workers, George Milton and Lennie Small, and their
> conversations offer a realistic view of human nature.
>
> For example, when George turned to Lennie and said,
>
> "Books ain't no good. A guy needs somebody-to be near him. A guy goes
> nuts if he ain't got nobody",
>
> I get a feeling for the picture that Ken Littleton was probably
> forming when he asked Michael Skakel about Martha Moxley. You have to
> read Steinbeck's entire novel to appreciate the scope of Lennie's
> mental illness, and to make a long story short, the tragic Lennie
> received an invitation to stroke the soft hair of a beautiful, married
> woman, but he liked it a bit too much. She told him not to mess it up
> and jerked sideways, at which Lennie, in a panic, grabed on firmly.
> The woman screamed and Lennie, not wanting his friend George to hear,
> covered her mouth and nose. As she continued to struggle, Lennie grew
> angry and ordered her to be quiet, but she was too terrified to stop.
> Lennie shook her in an effort to subdue her, but broke her neck
> instead.
>
> When Martha Moxey did not want to go beyond flirting, Ken Littleton
> punched her in the face and knocked her out. In both instances, the
> mental illness of Ken Littleton and Lennie Small undermined their
> capacity to cope with a flirtatious female, and that is evidently a
> tragedy that is as common in real life, as it is in works of great
> fiction."
>
> The tired tactics of the desperate hacks who spam this message board
> to divert attention away from the truth, are no longer welcome. For
> example, how many times have you heard people like imho, Pam Knox and
> Eridu, repeat the crass phrase 'park the penis' to ridicule the
> conclusion that Ken Littleton in fact murdered Martha Moxley? The term
> was used by a competent, criminal investigator who deserves to be
> acknowledged for understanding the fact that Ken Littleton murdered
> Martha Moxley, and that is the only reason I have ever directed
> anybody's attention to this:
>                                    http://www.skakel.shorturl.com
>
> Imagine how desperate Ken Littleton's apologists are, when all they
> can do is ridicule competent criminal investigators who use crass
> terms, not because the investigators do not know what they are talking
> about, but because their communication skills are less refined than
> those of the deceptive, cover up artists who are deliberately
> distorting the truth about the murder of Martha Moxley.
>
> When Ken Littleton said that he stabbed Martha Moxley in the neck, he
> was very credible because he said so when he was being cross examined
> and not during his rehearsed testimony as the witness for the
> persecution. Morever, even as witness for the prosecution, Ken
> Littleton did not say that Michael Skakel stabbed Martha Moxley in the
> neck, and that makes Ken Littleton Michael Skakel's best alibi.
>
> Not surprisingly, Ken Littleton was not forthright until he was cross
> examined, and he naturally denied killing Martha Moxley, at the behest
> of a prosecutor who was only interested in gathering evidence against
> Michael Skakel. But that rehearsed denial is extremely fickle because
> Ken Littleton was responsible for supervising Michael Skakel, and if
> he wanted to be a credible, prosecution witness, it was up to Ken
> Littleton to provide the information which is necessary to determine
> what in fact happened to Martha Moxley.
>
> Ken Littleton did not provide any evidence until he was cross
> examined, and that is what makes Ken Littleton's assertion that he
> stabbed Martha in the neck, so credible. The claim that Ken Littleton
> stabbed Martha Moxley in the neck is the missing link that only Ken
> Littleton has satisfactorily explained, and any subsequent denial is
> simply rehearsed testimony.
>
> Cross examination is the forum that extracts the truth, and that is
> why it is absolutely clear that Ken Littleton stabbed Martha Moxley in
> the neck.
>
> Mr. Littleton was cross-examined by Mr. Skakel's defense lawyer,
> Michael Sherman, who focused on an interview of Mr. Littleton that was
> videotaped by a state psychiatric investigator, Kathy Morall.
>
> "What did you tell Dr. Morall that you said to Mary?"
>
> "I did it," Mr. Littleton replied.
>
> "And when you say, `I did it,' you are talking about that you
> committed the murder of Martha Moxley?"
>
> "Correct," Mr. Littleton replied.
>
> "Did you ever tell Mary that you stabbed Martha Moxley through the
> neck?" Mr. Sherman asked.
>
> "Yes," Mr. Littleton replied.
>
> Ken Littleton's consistent obsession to manufacture an alibi,
> bolster's the credibility of his confession.
>
> According to Ken Littleton, in his own, carefully chosen words:
>
> "My first night at the Skakel house was Oct. 30, 1975. I never met or
> saw Martha Moxley before Oct. 30, 1975, or after Oct. 30, 1975."
>
> Ken Littleton's alibi exposes the fact that he acted alone, because
> when he denied the fact that he had talked to Michael Skakel about
> Martha Moxley, he exposed the fact that there was no coordinated cover
> up plot between Littleton and the Skakels.
>
> Littleton testified that after Moxley's body was found, family
> advisers suddenly directed him to take Skakel, his siblings and a
> cousin to upstate New York, about two and a half hours away, where the
> Skakels had another home.
>
> Littleton said there had been no travel plans for that weekend until
> after the slaying was discovered. He said they stayed in Windham,
> N.Y., for the weekend and he never heard the children discuss the
> killing.
>
> Most people concede the fact that if Michael Skakel had murdered
> Martha Moxley, Ken Littleton would know about it. Ken Littleton was
> responsible for supervising Michael Skakel on the day that Martha
> Moxley was murdered, and he should worry less about his obsession to
> manufacture an alibi to cover his tracks, and more about the safety of
> the teenagers that he was entusted with.
>
> Ken Littleton always needs and has always needed an alibi to cover up
> the truth about the murder of Martha Moxley.
>
> Ken Littleton is a cunning, deceptive, manipulative man, who has
> consistently evade a police investigation. This timeline speaks for
> itself:
>
> April 5, 1976: Greenwich Police attempt to re-interview Ken Littleton
> - he declines.
>
> April 7, 1976: Ken Littleton refuses to talk to detectives and refuses
> to sign a statement about Tommy Skakel.
>
> April 13, 1976: Ken Littleton retains Attorney John Meerbergen and
> notifies police.
>
> April 22, 1976: Detectives re-interview Ken Littleton with his lawyer
> present.
>
> October 18, 1976: Ken Littleton fails a polygraph test.
>
> October 19, 1976: Ken Littleton tells police that his attorney has
> advised him not to submit himself for tests.
>
> When Ken Littleton stopped cooperating with the police, one would
> think that Ken Littleton would have been charged with murder, but he
> wasn't. Instead of charging Ken Littleton, the police began to consult
> psychics, which is a clear demonstration of total desperation.
> Regardless, Littleton's refusal to cooperate was not acceptable, and
> that is what has made him the only, credible suspect.
>
> Beyond successfully thwarting a police investigation, Ken Littleton
> gained new confidence through his capacity to manipulate the media:
>
> January 5, 1983: Detectives talk to Ken Littleton who states he has
> been talking to reporter Len Levitt. He also states that he is now
> willing to undergo tests to prove his innocence.
>
> Summer 1983: Len Levitt's article is written on the case - Greenwich
> Time and Stamford Advocate REFUSES to publish it (so it sits on the
> self).
>
> June 2, 1991: Len Levitt's article is published in the Greenwich Time
> under the headline "Moxley Murder Case Still Haunts Greenwich".
>
> November 26, 1995: Len Levitt writes an article for "Newsday Magazine"
> in which he states that Tommy Skakel has changed his story about what
> he was doing the night of the murder.
>
> Ken Littleton persuaded Len Levitt to promote the claim that Thomas
> Skakel murdered Martha Moxley, and he welcomed the opportunity to use
> the Police to divert attention away from his obvious guilt.
>
> Ken Littleton may think he has successfully fooled the world about the
> murder of Martha Moxley, but as long as Ken Littleton was responsible
> for supervising convicted murderer, Michael Skakel, on the day that
> Martha Moxley was murdered, it is Ken Littleton, not Michael Skakel,
> who has consistently developed an alibi to cover up the truth about
> the murder of Martha Moxley.
>
> In retrospect, the murder of Martha Moxley is so transparent, that we
> can even reconstruct the the probable nature of the conversation that
> preceded her death:
>
> Martha Moxley's final words.
>
> Ken : I'm the new tutor?
>
> Martha : I know I've heard all about you.
>
> Ken : Michael has told me all about you as well.
>
> Martha : Did you go to Harvard?
>
> Ken : Well, no, but yes it was a fine school.
>
> Martha : It's so nice to
>
> Ken: Hey, do you think we can
>
> Martha: Stop it
>
> Ken: But you are so sexy
>
> Martha: If you grab me again I'm going to scream
>
> Martha Moxley never screamed and Ken Littleton was never tried for the
> murder of Martha Moxley because he denied her existence. What a stupid
> alibi!
>
> The man who broke Martha Moxley's nose was not an immature, drunk
> Skakel brother, but a clever, conniving, disturbed criminal who was as
> strong and as emotionally crippled as Ken Littleton was. It is not
> easy to accuse anybody of murder, but Ken Littleton makes it very easy
> because he has consistently refused to disclose information that is
> absolutely necessary to determine the truth about the Martha Moxley
> murder, and if he would like to rely on the right to refuse to
> incriminate himself, he and he alone is responsible for the claim that
> he murdered Martha Moxley.
>
> There is no mystery to the murder of Martha Moxley.
>
> "Ken Littleton noticed the attractive, Martha Moxley flirting with the
> boys and determined to cultivate the opportunity to get his own piece
> of the action. This is not some 'magic rabbit' conspiracy theory, it
> is Ken Littleton's own preoccupation with sex, and the following
> excerpt from the Sutton Associates report, illustrates the point;
>
> Littleton told our investigator he believes Martha could have been
> lured out of her house, or could have been having a sexual encounter
> in the mobile home, and then been murdered later, sometime around
> 11.00 pm and 12.00 am.
>
> Littleton had sex on the brain, Martha Moxley was the available flirt
> and if his cryptic remarks were not a virtual confession to murder, we
> could excuse the failure to indict Ken Littleton for the murder of
> Martha Moxley. To be sure, Littleton made his cryptic comments to
> prompt the conspiracy theory that Tom and Michael Skakel were
> responsible for the murder of Martha Moxley, but Tom and Michael
> Skakel did not have to discover a way to lure Martha Moxley. Tom and
> Michael Skakel knew Martha Moxley, and the person who murdered her was
> as unstable, as manipulative and as deceptive as Ken Littleton is.
>
> Bipolar disorder is a ferocious mental illness which makes life
> extremely challenging. It is a very volatile illness which can be
> triggered by a traumatic event. In other words, Ken Littleton was an
> undiagnosed bipolar on the day that Martha Moxley was murdered.
>
> It is very common for a bipolar like Ken Littleton to suffer for at
> least a decade before his condition is diagnosed because as long as
> his schedule was structured, his ability to cope was not tested. The
> follow up question of the fact that unbeknownst to them, the Skakels'
> had hired a mentally ill tutor, is transparent.
>
> "Why did Ken Littleton fail to cope, on his very first day on the
> job?"
>
> The answer is simple; Ken Littleton was mentally ill and the fact that
> he did not have the ability to adjust to his new surroundings was
> potentially explosive because an untreated bipolar is a threat to
> himself and to others. Bipolars are easily destabilized when they are
> forced to react rather than follow the rigor of a schedule, and on the
> day that Martha Moxley was murdered, Ken Littleton was thrust into an
> environment that was inadvertently designed to assure the fact that a
> bipolar disorder sufferer like Ken Littleton would fail to cope.
>
> On the day that Martha Moxley was murdered, the kids in Belle Haven
> were in a festive mood because the partying appeared to be endless.
> The official, Halloween eve kick off was called Hacker's Night, when
> the kids of the community playfully wrapped their neighbors' trees in
> toilet paper and lobbed eggshells onto passing cars.
>
> From Littleton's perspective, there was no rhyme or reason to what was
> essentially a perpetual party atmosphere where people were free to
> come and go as they pleased. Everything about 30 October 1975 appeared
> to be unstructured, unplanned, spontaneous and normal to everybody
> except Ken Littleton, who was suddenly thrust into an environment
> where there were no rules or prescribed schedule to follow.
>
> Despite his mental illness, Ken Littleton, like the rest of us, is
> guided by human nature, and making friends was as important to him as
> it was to everybody else in the Skakel household. One of the people
> who caught Litttleton's attention was the very sexy and flirtatious
> Martha Moxley, and he naturally asked Michael Skakel about his pretty
> neighbour.
>
> The attractive, bright, talkative, and good-natured, Martha Moxley was
> too popular to miss and the fact that she was considered to be very
> sexy was just one more factor which had made her the vortex of
> attention and that is what makes Ken Littleton's alibi so absolutely
> absurd. When Ken Littleton claims that he failed to notice Martha
> Moxley, he is clearly lying and under the circumstances, as they have
> unfolded during the past 27 years, there can only be one reason for
> that lie. Ken Littleton murdered Martha Moxley. In the final analysis,
> there is no alternative explanation for that lie because Ken Littleton
> was a witness for the prosecution, and if Michael Skakel had indeed
> murdered Martha Moxley as the former tutor would like to suggest, Ken
> Littleton would have been able to back all the innuendo with facts.
> Instead, Ken Littleton has stuck to his preposterous alibi, and it is
> now safe to say that there is one, and only one reason for that. Ken
> Littleton needs an alibi because he murdered Martha Moxley and Ken
> Littleton does not have an alibi.
>
> There is nothing implicit about the Moxley murder, the fact that Ken
> Littleton murdered Martha Moxley is merely an elaboration of Ken
> Littleton's inability to adjust to his new surroundings. When Ken
> Littleton expressed an interest in Martha Moxley, he demonstrated the
> effort to cope, but he had the capacity of a bipolar disorder and the
> circumstances that Ken Littleton had to cope with on 30 October 1975
> could not have been any less ideal.
>
> Can you imagine the emotional turmoil of an unescorted encounter
> between Ken Littleton and Martha Moxley? It was clearly a prescription
> for the tragedy that occurred on October 30, 1975, and that is what
> makes the claim that Ken Littleton murdered Martha Moxley so
> absolutely compelling.
>
> Ken Littleton had great difficulty sorting out Martha's flirtatious
> behavior with her refusal to be promiscuous, and that created an
> "explosive" situation. Ken Littleton habituated slowly to the
> realization that Martha Moxley did not want to have sex with him and
> his reaction exceeded the usual response, to say the least.
>
> Alana Green captured the essential consequence of Ken Littleton's
> insanity when she said:
>
> "Ken Littleton reminds me of Lennie Small, in 'Of Mice and Men' and
> his tragice failure to acheive his dream. I feel sorry for him, it is
> really a tragic story and John Steinbeck's novel is strikingly
> familiar. I studied it in school and I still have my heavily
> underlined copy handy.
>
> For those who are not familiar with the work, it tells the tale of two
> itinerant farm-workers, George Milton and Lennie Small, and their
> conversations offer a realistic view of human nature.
>
> For example, when George turned to Lennie and said,
>
> "Books ain't no good. A guy needs somebody-to be near him. A guy goes
> nuts if he ain't got nobody",
>
> I get a feeling for the picture that Ken Littleton was probably
> forming when he asked Michael Skakel about Martha Moxley. You have to
> read Steinbeck's entire novel to appreciate the scope of Lennie's
> mental illness, and to make a long story short, the tragic Lennie
> received an invitation to stroke the soft hair of a beautiful, married
> woman, but he liked it a bit too much. She told him not to mess it up
> and jerked sideways, at which Lennie, in a panic, grabed on firmly.
> The woman screamed and Lennie, not wanting his friend George to hear,
> covered her mouth and nose. As she continued to struggle, Lennie grew
> angry and ordered her to be quiet, but she was too terrified to stop.
> Lennie shook her in an effort to subdue her, but broke her neck
> instead.
>
> When Martha Moxey did not want to go beyond flirting, Ken Littleton
> punched her in the face and knocked her out. In both instances, the
> mental illness of Ken Littleton and Lennie Small undermined their
> capacity to cope with a flirtatious female, and that is evidently a
> tragedy that is as common in real life, as it is in works of great
> fiction."
>
> This is the simple truth about Ken Littleton, but eridu and a
> multitude of Littleton apologists like imho and Pam Knox desperately
> target anybody who exposes the truth, and the fact that this url is
> one of their biggest targets, has enhanced the credibility of all the
> competent, criminal investigator who insist upon the fact that Ken
> Littleton murdered Martha Moxley,
>
>                    http://www.skakel.shorturl.com
>
> The truth is finally out, and Ken Littleton's desperate apologists,
> can't do a damned thing about it !





More information about the Ag-forst mailing list