Beetles attack Santa Fe pine forests

Larry Caldwell larryc at teleport.com
Mon Dec 1 09:38:44 EST 2003

wolfbat359 at mindspring.com (Donald L Ferrt) writes:

> Exactly, I just have the last 10 times you talked about thinning and
> just took the large logs and ran to go by!
>
> http://bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2003/11/18/opinions/knightbzopin.txt
>
> 'Healthy Forests' bill should be alled 'Horizontal Forests' bill

You need to learn to distinguish between editorial and reporting.  That
article is editorial.  It is opinion, not fact.  The writer never even
bothers to mention why he is opposed to forest management, he just
doesn't like it, and would rather have a federal landscaping program for
California suburban communities instead.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc