Excellent forestry editorial

Larry Caldwell larryc at teleport.com
Mon Dec 15 15:23:37 EST 2003

lhfotoware at hotmail.com (Larry Harrell) writes:

> Again,
> I didn't vote for Bush, and he, personally, doesn't know squat about
> forest management, and neither do you.

I only voted for Shrub because Gore completely abandoned support of
individual rights and rural America.  I certainly didn't vote for his
daddy, either time.  If the Democrats ever get the idea that rural people
are Americans too, they might get my vote again.

The only reason Al lost is because he couldn't carry his own (rural) home
state of Tennesee.  If he had won his home state, he would be president
now.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc