Meeting your perfect match is easy

Romance Life Romancelqlaegn at mail2Scott.com
Mon Dec 22 13:22:27 EST 2003

You have better things to do than reading this email.

Like taking your dream date to dinner, or to movie,
or to your place, or to hers...

No dream date?

We'll take care of that- just sign up and we'll hook
you up with hundreds.

http://rd.yahoo.com/adin/abelia/*http://www.salz-now.com/zeb2/?rd=17&e=wcsvnmmgmirmtdoenwkuqpaeqvjtgjjeleabrpigxctthiauhkqaas

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:

http://rd.yahoo.com/abby/abby/*http://www.salz-now.com/zeb2/?rd=15&e=qrnkxw

Direct Media is not responsible for third party offers,
services or products and makes no representations or warranties
regarding them.

Candidate announced she hadn't had lunch and proceeded to eat a hamburger and french fries in the interviewers office. "`Life, don't talk to me about life.'"

---