The Massachusetts Forestry Revolution

Joe Zorzin foresterSPAM-REMOVE at forestmeister.com
Sat Jan 4 11:00:47 EST 2003

As some of you may recall, it was mentioned recently here that the Hampshire
Gazette (in Northampton, Mass.) just had a couple of articles on "the
forestry revolution" in Mass. What I like about it is that it gives much of
the establishment party line- as dumb as it is- it's all there. So, I
decided to deconstruct it- which is like deconstructing the excuses of some
child who just threw a baseball through the neighbor's window- it doesn't
take too many neurons firing- since this establishment has no neurons
firing. <G>

Rather than post my full diatribe here, I've posted it to my web space, so
anyone who can handle the rough treatment I give the establishment, feel
free to read it. Just go to
http://www.forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/forestry-revolution.html
Joe Zorzin
http://forestmeister.com