Potential censure?!?

Larry Caldwell larryc at teleport.com
Sun Jan 5 17:41:42 EST 2003

In article <7a90c754.0301051142.3aa34079 at posting.google.com>,
lhfotoware at hotmail.com writes:

> I guess I'll just have to wait and see if my activites do constitute a
> breach of etiquette, a policy infringement or even a criminal act. If
> any of you feel that this is wrong, please feel free to respond here
> or to Bosworth himself. The root of Mr. Beno's problems mostly lie
> within "his" newsgroup, rec.backcountry and he feels that my responses
> (as well as everyone else's who respond to crossposted threads) are
> off-topic and need to go elsewhere.

I can't speak to your bureau's policies, but your use of computer time
seems directly related to discussing your work with anyone who is
interested.  I don't see it as any different than talking to a member of
the general public at the counter in the office.

Post Bosworth's email address and I will be glad to forward a copy of
this to him.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc