Techniques in Arbuscular Mycorrhiza Research

Ridgeway, K.P. kpr1 at york.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 09:55:06 EST 2003

There are still some places available on the "Techniques in Arbuscular
Mycorrhiza Research" course but please submit your application soon as
we can only accomodate a maximum of 25 participants.

Please look at our web site for more information and application forms:

http://www.york.ac.uk/depts/biol/conf/arbusc.htm

The York Mycorrhiza Research Team led by Professors Alastair Fitter and
Peter Young presents Techniques in Arbuscular Mycorrhiza Research, a
course to be held at the University of York, 22nd - 26th March 2004.

The course is highly recommended for PhD students and post-docs in the
symbiosis world and provides an introduction to both traditional and
molecular techniques. Most activity takes place in the laboratory where
participants perform the experimental procedures demonstrated by members
of the Biology Department's Mycorrhiza Research Team. Practical sessions
with excellent audiovisual facilities are supplemented by lectures,
seminars and discussions.

Hope you can join us.

Karyn
--