in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

Ramez AL-Batch utypv at adbusters.org
Mon Oct 20 19:44:22 EST 2003

The shoe over the solid shower is the coffee that promises halfheartedly.

Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream.  he'd sell shoes.  he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich.  he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe.  plain.  simple.  cheap.  fair.
designed for only one thing:  kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

        Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
        marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
        him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

buy it............................preorders at blackspotsneaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale at blackspotsneaker.org

invest in it......................investors at blackspotsneaker.org

support it........................donations at blackspotsneaker.org

join the jam........................jammers at blackspotsneaker.org

        Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
        with the potential to set an historic precedent
        that could be repeated in other industries and
        usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
        in which megacorps do not control every area of
        our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0

Ramez AL-Batch

--
everthing in Muslim
countries, girls, boys are raped, totured and abused infront of their

Let me tell you Israelis a secret if all this is true, you have made the
rest of human race (Muslims and nonMuslims) your undocumented slave, and
if you have been aware of these the use of rape, biological weapons
against other nations. You are not the people of God, you are the people
who killed your own Prophets not once many many times. In case if you
have your hopes high, let me tell you a secret though today not many
nonMuslims have straightened up their act, but by the time I leave this
world insha'Allah many things will change, those who were wrong merely
will once again get better and lead the world insha'Allah. And I hope
and I pray that God gives rise to this true followers once again.

May God show those who have lost the true path, right direction again
and have mercy on us all. May God end the days of those who have no
respect for human values and who treat other nations like their
undocumented sex slaves and biolgoical weapon testing ground. May God
bring unbaised justice and truth to this world once again. May God give
us all the ability to stand up for truth and justice. wa'Salam Mohsin

Assalam u'Alekum all,

Sorry to take your time, but you may have noticed that I am not really
mailing in the way I used to mail in the past. The fact is I am feeling
really really dumb these days. Somehow I can't think and focus at all.
Not only that I can't drink coffee/cafinated drinks or eat similar
things, I start feeling a lot of pain in my brain and if I sleep during
any such period, I get some strange kind of flu and sever pain in my
brain. I some times feel pain inside the lef