Wftb your Rx informati0n is included.

ronald kercy sevirehan at worldbreak.com
Sat Apr 3 07:31:03 EST 2004

isdn-terminaladapter  barby  biesecker

0`n|ine Pharm & Overnight Shipping!

Pain Management Resources:V:ico-din

Enjoy deep discount meds here.

B K http://gkuci.lbvq.dainetfr.com/pgpho/index.htm

No thanks: http://h.ok.dainetfr.com/pgpho/rm.html
A very beautiful girl walked up to a department store's fabric counter  and
said, "How much is this?""Only a kiss a meter," replied the smirking man
assistant."That's fine." replied the girl. "I'll take for meters." The
assistant quickly measured the material, wrapped it and then gave it to the
girl. Taking it, the girl turned and pointed to an old man standing beside
her. "MY grandpa will pay the bill." she said.
One evening, in the midst of dinner preparation, our 10-year-old daughter
asked, "Mommy, what's puberty?" My wife was rushed at the moment, so she
suggested that Peggy look up the word in the dictionary, after which they
could talk about it.A few minutes later, Peggy returned. Her mother asked
what the dictionary had said. "Puberty means," announced Peggy, "the
earliest age at which a girl is able to bear children.""What do you think of
that?" my wife asked."I'm not sure," Peggy relied. "I've always been able to
bear children. It's adults I can't bear.".
danan0carmen78aburaage,gunzi jyogakko.

---