Mulmk take a moment to look at this group ok?

freddie krauss pholordel at
Thu Apr 8 22:52:10 EST 2004

vanroe  v-style  vbrk

1nternet Pharmacy & Overnight Shipping!

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X & V1C0`DIN

Start placing your order for meds here

One day a boy came to his teacher and said:" Teacher, pa wants to know if
you like roast pig.""I certainly do," said the teacher, "and you tell your
father he is very kind to think of me."Days passed, and nothing more was
said about the roast pig.Finally the teacher said to the boy:"I thought your
father was going to send me over some roast pig.""Yes," said the boy, "he
did intend to, but the pig sot well."
The first grade class gathered around the teacher for a game of "Guess the
Animal." The first picture the teacher held up was of a cat. "Okay boys and
girls," she said brightly, "can anyone tell me what this is?""I know, I
know, it's a cat!" yelled a little boy. "Very good Eddie. Now, who knows
what this animal is called?" "That's a dog!" piped up the same little boy.
"Right again. And what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a
deer. Silence fell over the class. After a minute or two, the teacher said,
"I'll give you a hint,'s something your mother calls your
itsutsu9akuekish01dosamawa,bittyuum hakuhans.