Dldy bvy V~i_c_o`din, 0nly available for 24 hours

morris victorin nigan at phat.co.nz
Fri Apr 9 13:22:52 EST 2004

sabur  sihcro  pseudo-german  shield-generators  sesehtny

Our physicians are available around the clock to answer your questions and
recommend treatments with the convenience of ordering or refilling your
prescriptions safely and securely online.

Need V`ic0-din? We're Fast.

delivered withing 24 hours

http://ns.net.cnrttydl.com/?p=8089

We offer you a choice of original and generic medications.

No more:  http://pah.by.rf5tvh.com/a.html

Our teacher was telling us about a new system of memory training being used
in some schools today."It works like this ," she said. "Suppose you wanted
to remember the name of a poet -- Robert Burns, for instance." She told us
to think of him as Bobby Burns. "Now get in your head a picture of a London
policeman, a bobby in flames, See? Bobby Burns!""I see what you mean," said
the class know-it-all. "But how can you tell that it's Not Robert
Browning?".
Three tourists climbed up the tower with London's Big Ben and decided to
throw their watches off the top, run down the stairs and try to catch them
before they hit the ground. The first tourist threw his watch but heard it
crash before the had taken three steps. the second threw his watch and made
only tow steps before hearing his watch shatter . The third tourist threw
his watch off the tower, went down the stairs, bought a snack at a shop up
the street and walked slowly back to Big Ben in time to catch the watch."
How did you do that?" asked one of his friends. " My watch is 30 minutes
slow." he explained.
meboshi9konnotom01kazuyuuk,simuraka sisuu.

---