Forest Service caught using misleading photo - Area shown suggested natural area but was actually logged

Larry Harrell lhfotoware at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:05:09 EST 2004

"Le Messurier" <Churchill at cox.net> wrote in message news:<0a9e229cee48690688c290aef470d91a at news.teranews.com>...
> Not real smart to use 1) photos that aren't of what they are purported to be
> and 2) photos of a different location.

And, don't forget the same tactic used by the Sierra Club in their
"Clearcut" publication!

Don't forget Ton Knudson's phony "clearcut" photo on the front page of
his Pulitzer Prize winning series of articles on the Sierra Nevada!

Don't forget the photo on the front page of the Idaho Statesman of a
stump right next to a stream, not showing that it was a dead tree
right next to a road!

And I am sure that there are many, many other misleading photos
brought to the public by a slanted news industry.

Larry,       I DO have non-misleading photos of my own