"Healthy Forests" in Texas?

Joe Zorzin abc at xyz.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 28 05:36:44 EST 2004

That's what I like about alt.forestry- here I see a sense of humor. When I
dialogue with foresters in Mass.- online (or the national SAF lists), they
are the most dead serious, pretentious bunch you can imagine (that New
England Yankee thing) I suppose all trying to show that they are SAF
"professional foresters"- I don't think I've seen in the past several years
a single attempt at any humor or wit- other than Karl Davies of course.
Mostly just a lot of stuffed shirts who don't like having their idiot
propaganda deconstructed. <G>

alt.forestry, the best forestry online discussion area on this planet. <G>

Even the Guild list servers are boring.
--
Joe Zorzin

news:108tk0c35e7gq67 at corp.supernews.com...