Federal Forestry Events in California (Long)

Joe Zorzin abc at xyz.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Sun Feb 1 04:33:13 EST 2004

(posted in alt.forestry,sci.environment,bionet.agroforestry)

The reason enviros don't understand is for a good reason - because for
generations, so called "professional foresters" were world class assholes-
assisting in the rape and pillage of forests world wide- now it will take
more generations to win back their confidence, and not by sarcasm. <G> Hey,
they have a reason to not trust loggers and foresters. It would be better to
explain to them what the issues are really all about.

They've seen the massive clearcuts and high grading that the BRAIN DEAD
idiot "forestry professionals" have been selling as forestry- shoddy work
defended by the entire forestry establishment of moronic SAF propaganda,
retarded forestry academics, industrial thieves,lazy burreacrats, and
others- and it was all too obvious just how lame all of it was by the
generally far more educated and sophisticated enviros. Now that there are a
few good, genuine foresters in the world, we need to explain the difference
between what was and what can be- REAL forestry- and it must be explained to
the enviros, so they can see the difference.

Here in Mass., one Forest Stewards Guild forester put on a Guild event
showing his property, which is well managed, and which is up against another
private property which has been hammered. He showed both to a group of
Guilders - and here in Mass. the Guild  has many key enviros as members,
including the "all powerful" Mass. Audubon. By doing this, we are winning
over the enviros to our side and they do have an immense influence on
legislators and the bureaucracies. I suggest saving the sarcasm for the
idiots on the "forestry profession". I'd say about 75% of the people in the
forestry world are such idiots and maybe only 25% of the enviros.
--
Joe Zorzin

news:7a90c754.0401311723.3c63406b at posting.google.com...
news:<401BEB2B.846A15CE at everywhere.net>...