Healthy Southern Forests

Ian St. John istjohn at noemail.ca
Sat Feb 21 16:17:10 EST 2004

news:7a90c754.0402210631.3fcb3e26 at posting.google.com...
news:<b9eb3efe.0402201548.258599b at posting.google.com>...

http://www.safc.org/campaigns/heatlhy_forest_restoration_act.php?PHPSESSID=b862d4b04c081d3e40afdaf1f9d04fbc

> > Healthy Forest Restoration Act of 2003
> >
> > The so-called "Healthy Forests Restoration Act," HR 1904, is a
> > seriously flawed bill that recently passed the House (256 to 170).
> > The Senate came up with a 'compromise' that was no better than the
> > original, and which passed 80-14. (Please call and thank your
> > Senator's who opposed the compromise and voted no to tabling
> > amendments.)
>
> It's good to see that you and Ian are on the same page with your
> ancient articles of misinformation and lies. For your information,
> this was not the HR 1904 that was signed by the President. What WAS
> signed was the bipartisan compromise created by Congress that has
> several key portions of the original bill omitted, a demand required
> by Congressional Democrats.

You seem to be having problems with reading the post by Donald which is
quoted above and which says exactly that. However, it is unclear what you
are trying to rebut as there is not statement in conflict.

> Try posting stuff from 2004, bud! HR 1904 is LAW! See you in court,
> where lies don't fly.

The fact is that HR 1904 is now law and is relevant to 2004. And if lies
don't fly in court, I suggest you stay out of them or you will be grounded
for life..