Thinning on the Angeles National Forest> > "Ian St. John" <istjohn@noemail.ca> wrote in message

Ian St. John istjohn at noemail.ca
Tue Feb 24 16:50:10 EST 2004

"Bob Weinberger" <bobsstuff at verizon.invalid.net> wrote in message
news:l4P_b.4193$921.746 at nwrddc02.gnilink.net...

> "Ian St. John" <istjohn at noemail.ca> wrote in message
> news:U8M_b.4373$ee3.281723 at news20.bellglobal.com...
>
> <Snipped a bunch of verbiage which only goes to show Ian's lack of
> understanding of forest mensuration metrics>

I notice that you still have not one word of justification for the issue at
hand, but continue to try to divert it into argument by authority and
dispute of metrics ( which are freely available on websites and which do NOT
agree with your 'interpretation').  You do not even provide a basis for your
dispute of these metrics. I wish dishonest postings such as yours were rare.