The worst part of "Healthy Forests"

Ian St. John istjohn at noemail.ca
Fri Feb 27 10:51:24 EST 2004

"Larry Harrell" <lhfotoware at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7a90c754.0402270618.495d9d82 at posting.google.com...
<snip>
> > Larry,    still in the middle of the road on forestry issues
>
> Ahhh, I see that preservationists DON'T CARE if unqualified people
> decide which trees are cut and which trees will stay. Hmmm, I guess I
> over-estimated their commitment to the environment. <G>
>
> Larry,     a true environmentalist

Larry. I think you have yourself convinced of your godhood. I don't think
you have anyone else here convinced. Why not just mutter to yourself while
gazing on your reflection in the mirror? You do no good bragging on the
newsgroups as nobody is convinced by a 'self declared expert' who won't
support his claims.