Save as much as 60% on an extended warranty.

Ardelle Zabek Halgmtmagvf at
Tue Jan 27 21:48:10 EST 2004

Tuesday, January 27th, 2004 -- agroforestry

Extended auto warranty

Stop the dealer from charging you double

Coverage for all new, used, pre-owned cars, vans, trucks
and SUVs.

Save time and money. Get a f.ree instant quote for an
extended auto warranty. Save up to 60% and protect your
investment in your vehicle.!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

Balding Candidate excused himself and returned to the office a few minutes later wearing a headpiece.

`What's so unpleasent about being drunk?'

I have no difficulty in starting or holding my bowel movement.

`Ah, well the lights had probably gone.'

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up -- fast & reliable Internet access with prime