Save as much as 60% on an extended warranty.

Ardelle Zabek Halgmtmagvf at mail2Amber.com
Tue Jan 27 21:48:10 EST 2004

Tuesday, January 27th, 2004 -- agroforestry

Extended auto warranty

Stop the dealer from charging you double

Coverage for all new, used, pre-owned cars, vans, trucks
and SUVs.

Save time and money. Get a f.ree instant quote for an
extended auto warranty. Save up to 60% and protect your
investment in your vehicle.

http://g.msn.com/0US!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?http://128jyw.com/?rd=16&e=xcilly

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:

http://g.msn.com/0US!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?http://128jyw.com/?rd=15&e=kdgkowmuwnjarnwoljgosafuxhfjugggjnqymfvkufknujejsk

Balding Candidate excused himself and returned to the office a few minutes later wearing a headpiece.

`What's so unpleasent about being drunk?'

I have no difficulty in starting or holding my bowel movement.

`Ah, well the lights had probably gone.'