24-Hour roadside assistance

Eugenia Nagle Wesleyaijpf at virginia.co.jp
Wed Jan 28 14:10:06 EST 2004

Wednesday, January 28th, 2004 -- agroforestry

Extended auto warranty

Stop the dealer from charging you double

Coverage for all new, used, pre-owned cars, vans, trucks
and SUVs.

Save time and money. Get a f.ree instant quote for an
extended auto warranty. Save up to 60% and protect your
investment in your vehicle.

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:

"Does your company have a policy regarding concealed weapons?"

"`The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your finger down his throat...'"

"I know this is off the subject, but will you marry me?"

`Very deep,' said Arthur, `you should send that in to the "Reader's Digest". They've got a page for people like you.'"

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up -- fast & reliable Internet access with prime