A user is searching for experiences about: agroforestry@net.bio.net

Opinion Sharing Advisory opinion.sharing.advisory at shareopins.us
Sun Jul 18 08:52:18 EST 2004

********This is not commercial email.********

ALERT! - Someone who knows you is trying to share experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view what the user posted about you use this link:

http://8.shareye.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=agroforestry@net.bio.net

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be informed if a user posts about you at our website in the future please add your email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://1.sharyxp.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=agroforestry@net.bio.net

Best Regards,

SYEC Support

---